Tuesday 30 March 2010

Audience Feedback

All of this feedback from different audiences of different ages and different types of people has really helped me to see what people think of our film, the good comments and the bad. All the good comments have convinced me that all our hard work and creative energy has all come together to create something that we can all be proud of, and all the bad comments have showed us what we can work on next time and how we can better our sequence, it also pointed out things that we can learn from and then work on them next time.

This is some audience feedback from our peers and friends:

Jamimahpuddleduck3
I loved the location it was perfect for the dramatic ending

Gabybi10
I really like the twist and the end with the guy being the same person.

thaliferns16
I am amazed at the creativity and the professional level that has been created out of this years thrillers, i especially loved this one this year.

Carlnesssmith666
Loved the twist at the end and the creative camera shots.

Reader556
Was amazing, loved the after effects, kept me guessing the whole way through

Lostforeverisnothing
I liked it, kept my attention for 2 whole minutes... that never happens...

stephaniemareen
great after effects in the end bit with having the actor twice.

schreuderha
I like the split screen special effect it is very cool, however the fake blood does look a little fake. I do really like this video though.. epic music! well done :)

mutemiss
I really like this!I love the split screening... very effective.Music is very suitable :)WELL DONE.

fatboy22222222222222
Oh my god that was amazing i wonder who could have created such an awesome movie five stars!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment